Peer Review Process
International Journal of Technology adopts double blind peer review whereby reviewers are unaware of author identity, and vice versa, author are also unaware of reviewer identity.
All submitted manuscripts to International Journal of Technology are checked for plagiarism using iThenticate and Turnitin.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
IJTech publishes quality open access articles, allowing scientific community and the public to gain free and immediate access and reuse the content freely with proper attribution.
To cover the cost for providing quality publishing service and free access to readers, starting from 1st of January 2023, all articles accepted after peer-review is subjected to article processing charges (APC) of US$ 1000 for Regular Publication and Special Edition Publication plus VAT 11%. There are no upon submission and rejected articles, figures or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
APCs cover the following:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making. IJTech employs in-house staffs to manage the majority of this process, leaving editorial board members to make key scientific decisions and allowing them to concentrate on their research.
- Article production which includes professional language editing, type-setting, formatting, and production in PDF, XML, HTML, and Epub formats.
- Article hosting and dissemination such as efforts for website maintenance and linking with indexing databases.
- Journal administration, including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
- The administrative work done for rejected articles. IJTech acceptance rate is displayed and updated automatically in IJTech homepage.
Note: Authors from Indonesia can pay the APC in IDR according to the exchange rate at the transfer date.
Copyright and CC Licensing
Proposed Creative Commons Copyright Notices
Proposed Policy for International Journal of Technology Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication for commercial purposes with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Creative Commons License
International Journal of Technology is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 4.0 (CC BY - NC - ND).
- Author(s) are allows to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purpose s, and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work.
- Author(s) are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). Again this has to be 'shared alike' conforming to journals policy of open access and should not be used for commercial purposes.