Article Processing Charge
IJTech publishes quality open access articles, allowing scientific community and the public to gain free and immediate access and reuse the content freely with proper attribution.
To cover the cost for providing quality publishing service and free access to readers, starting from 1st of January 2020, all articles accepted after peer-review is subjected to article processing charges (APC) of US$ 550 (Regular Publication) and US$ 650 (Special Edition Publication). There are no upon submission and rejected articles, and no additional charges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
APCs cover the following:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making. IJTech employs in-house staffs to manage the majority of this process, leaving editorial board members to make key scientific decisions and allowing them to concentrate on their research.
- Article production which includes professional language editing, type-setting, formatting, and production in PDF, XML, HTML, and Epub formats.
- Article hosting and dissemination such as efforts for website maintenance and linking with indexing databases.
- Journal administration, including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
- The administrative work done for rejected articles. IJTech acceptance rate is displayed and updated automatically in IJTech homepage.